Happy New Year! Here's a very brief overview of the projects that will affect our quality of life in 2018 and beyond:
- The 7th Street connector to the W&OD trail will probably be done summer of 2018.
- Improvements to the area around the playground in Glencarlyn Park will be finished by Fall of 2018.
- Trafalgar Flats (Columbia Pike and Buchanan) will have residents by Fall of 2018.
- Construction will continue all year at Columbia Pike Village Center (at George Mason); the Harris-Teeter will open late 2019.
- Sidewalk and other improvements on 9th Street near the W&OD trail are not yet scheduled, but are in the plan.
I'm excited by the ongoing transformation of Barcroft's section of Columbia Pike. Let's work together to address issues that arise; you know there will be some.