Barcroft School and Civic League
May 3, 2007 Meeting
Barcroft Community House, 7:30 p.m.
Election of Officers for 2007-2008
The following officers were elected unanimously:
President: Heidi Wicker
Vice President: Bryant Monroe
Recording Secretary: Vacant - could be you!
Corresponding Secretary: Vacant - could be you!
Treasurer: Gary Lefebvre
Board Member: David Michaelson
Congratulations were extended to all, and thanks for volunteering. Thanks and a round of applause were given to retiring President Pat Williamson, who has done a wonderful job as President for the past two years.
- Treasurer's Report: We managed to stay in the black for the past year, taking in $252 more than we spent, thanks to newsletter ads and Community House rentals. Gary Lefebvre will be posting our 2006 tax return on the Web soon.
- Membership: Peg Lefebvre reported that we ended this membership year with 399 members, the highest in recent years.
- Barcroft Players: Barbara Swart reported that the Players will be presenting "A Thousand Clowns" on May 11 and 12, in part to celebrate Neighborhood Day.
- Parks: Shirley Gay reported that committee members participated in a big invasives clearing along the W&OD trail. The County followed up with some additional effort. Native plants will begin to fill in the raw spots soon.
- Bob and Edith's 2: Pat Williamson reported that the CPRO newsletter says the restaurant has been sold, but not to whom.
Program: Planting Trees
Elizabeth Rives presented a program on how to plant new trees for those who are receiving trees on Neighborhood Day, May 12th.
These are draft minutes not yet formally approved by the BSCL.
Submitted May 4, 2007 by NOT Recording Secretary Randy Swart.
For minutes of other meetings, see this minutes page.
This page was revised on: May 4, 2007.